[aspectj-users] Trying to find pointcut for direction recursive methods

Hello.

I'm working on an assignment for school and I'm supposed to find all methods
that are direct recursive.
I haven't gotten very far yet. The pointcut I tried was:

pointcut directionRecursion(): !adviceexecution()
                && withincode(* *(..))
                && call(* *(..));

Now I need to specify that the method in 'withincode' is the same as in
'call'

So I thought of using " && if(thisJoinPoint.getSignature().getName() == ...
) "
But I can't get any further.

After I finally get the pointcut right. I rather wouldn't write advice for
this pointcut. Instead I just want to loop over all the pointcuts and for
example print the method names of the recursive methods.

Could someone explain to me how to do this?
Thanks a bundle!