Re: [aspectj-users] Before I forget

Simone,

Wow, that is extremely helpful. I've been having issues with memory usage that I think are related to the AJ world and the fact that it was probably storing too much information from those maven dependencies since they were all on the aspect path. Even if this doesn't cut down on memory usage it will definitely speed up my compile time. I appreciate the tip.