[aspectj-users] Before I forget

Just had this pop up in Eclipse while doing some refactoring today:

org.aspectj.weaver.BCException
at org.aspectj.weaver.ResolvedType.fillInAnyTypeParameters(ResolvedType.java:1436)
at org.aspectj.weaver.ResolvedType.addInterTypeMunger(ResolvedType.java:1476)
at org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.compiler.lookup.AjLookupEnvironment.weaveInterTypeDeclarations(AjLookupEnvironment.java:687)
at org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.compiler.lookup.AjLookupEnvironment.weaveInterTypeDeclarations(AjLookupEnvironment.java:559)
at org.as ... /sunpkcs11.jar:/Applications/Eclipse/Eclipse-3.5/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/../../../plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar:

Version: 2.0.1.e35x-20091001-1600

I don't expect that it will be a continual problem, but thought you'd like to take a look into the cause.

I've also noticed that incremental compilation often seems to not update the markers in the IDE until I've done a full rebuild.  Several times I've deployed code from a project with no markers only to have it fail with an exception when running that is equivalent to what the build error was.  After a clean/rebuild the appropriate error shows up in Eclipse.  Any recommended steps for debugging that?

Back to the top