Re: [aspectj-users] Best practices in optimization

Ciao Bepi,
yes, I also agree that such instructions are needed. I also have some very long build times.

Simone

Bepi Esposito Vingiano wrote:
Hi to all.
I've followed the 'Overall problem with AJDT performance' thread with interest but.
I'm working on a big project and trying to use aspectj and AJDT.
It would be very useful to have a 'guide to optimization' for building inside Eclipse with all the settings to make the build process better (in terms of time spent).
I have times of 3-4 minutes when building the project.
Ciao