AW: [aspectj-users] Overall problem with AJDT performance

Thanks

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 07:52
An: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [aspectj-users] Overall problem with AJDT performance

Hi Thomas,

Those AJDT exceptions you are seeing are happening because reflective
access to a private field is failing.  I believe that this is a
multi-threading issue and I will let you know when I put a fix in for
that.  The exceptions that you are seeing are not having an affect on
the running of your code.  After the exception is thrown, the default
value for the field is being used, which is the value that would have
been calculated had the exception not been thrown.

--a