Re: [aspectj-users] How do you introduce a method on a Java5 enum?

Ok, fair enough.  My only desire at this point was to add the
getName() method to support Dozer marshalling, since it knows Java
property conventions, and the Enum method name() doesn't abide by
them.  As it is, I have to manually write the getName() method on any
Enum I define that needs to be marshalled, or figure out how to
configure Dozer to use name() instead of getName() (which is probably
not too hard, but I'm lazy).

It seems as though the introduction of an interface on an Enum should
be ok, since an Enum can implement an interface.  Since I haven't had
the need yet, it's fine.

Thanks!

Back to the top