Re: [aspectj-users] LTW into javax.swing

Please add a within() clause to your pointcut if you can, to limit the
matching - that will speed things up.

Strange that the jar grows significantly for a simple pointcut like
that.  If you turn on -showWeaveInfo or -verbose, do you see anything
untoward? Anything you don't expect?

If you modify the rt.jar you have to launch the VM specifying a
different bootclasspath so it sees your jar and not the built in jar.
Putting it on the classpath will mean it is seen too late.

Andy