From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:52 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] NoSuchMethod aspectOf exception using LTW.

Even if your aspect is defined with annotation style, and built with
javac, it must go through the weaver to be 'finished off' and become
usable as a real aspect.  This pass through the weaver will create the
aspectOf() method that the woven code is trying to call.  Is your
aspect being allowed to be finished off by a weaver instance?

Andy