[aspectj-users] Redirecting call to a stub with aspectj

Hi,

I'd like to use aspectj to intercept EJB calls and redirect the calls (if needed based on the interceptor configuration) to plain classes used as stubs. My question if it's possible to retrieve the exact arguments needed to find the correct method with the same signature on the stub class for a successful invokation.

I saw that thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature() includes the name of the class and the method getting intercepted, but what about the arguments types? For reflection I'd need all argument type classes to find the same signature method  - or is it any other way to get around this task besides reflection? Maybe I could alter the invocation context replacing the current target with the stub class and proceed with the call?