[aspectj-users] only advise an object when its used in certain application scenarios

Greetings,

I need to advise the same object only in certain scenarios of an application.

For example,
I have a model object, say Person.

I use Hibernate to persist and retrieve Person objects.

I do not want to advise certain getter/setter methods on Person, when it
is in control of Hibernate framework.

However, I do want to advise those getter/setter methods on Person when it
is used in the UI tier. Essentially when the UI components retrieve information from
Person or the UI components populate Person with information.

I'm not sure how to define my point cuts for this situation (if it can be done).

/robert

Back to the top