[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ in Action, second edition published
- From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:37:27 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tVagqYXogZ2Ha1NlFUt8hgeVidid08LosCKFpPvbraI=; b=k4huMjTEHBTT4Zqv58NT7d/ctshtEyUy+3/3JvJ98opzPs6/0BS3m8OY1QuQcu5+VY drXcjchAvc1lk8ZVqXMLwcLw9yNPp5bXgpYp9ZQSpMl+6Ye/4cIHo4F6bx3pUkqK9nEH /G9lSAIV+8i6ysifGa4OGYMJiNm1Qri9vUsYw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=XQgrGcY0lG+blS/cvDrZrXh2dSMIUIBJrjGRuKYM6lclYfGX1BRlN6tBnKRgI3Nhzd aaB9m8R4nGccBCcNY551SRtWVKOq26ROv6K+XVwnkcKG6tYuo/rtO9kjSp9Ni40tZGu/ MpupS1OoDD4dFHbH+ZzgbKVcBVldyfXhuhIk0=
Congratulations Ramnivas! I've had the pleasure of reading the second
edition and it is a great read for both AOP novices and experts. You
can learn a lot from it.
(Apologies for the late response, but just getting back from vacation now.)
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Ramnivas Laddad
> It gives me immense pleasure to announce that AspectJ in Action, 2nd
> edition is now published (http://manning.com/laddad2/).
> This is a totally revised edition that covers all AspectJ 6 features
> including annotation-based @AspectJ syntax, load-time weaver,
> annotation-based crosscutting. It also covers Spring-AspectJ
> Currently only the eBook version is available; print book is scheduled
> for September 22, around which it will also start to appear on
> Amazon.com etc.
> I hope you will enjoy the book and find it useful.
> aspectj-users mailing list