Re: [aspectj-users] DeclareMixin with a java API class as the mixin target.

Hi,

Although you don't say, I presume you are loadtime weaving?  I'm kind
of surprised you are able to touch a java.* type through loadtime
weaving but I guess you must be able to in your setup if advice is
working for you.  Binary weaving would be more reliable for weaving
into that type.  Anyway, I presume you don't get any weaveinfo saying
the declare mixin was able to do its job?  Perhaps run with debug
switched on in the aop.xml, that will enable us to get some
diagnostics on what is happening.

Andy