[aspectj-users] Pointcut on annotation attribute with any value?

Hi,

is it possible to use the within() pointcut and specify an annotation with some specific attribute but using any value?

I'm trying to implement some custom policy enforcement and I have not yet found a way to enforce setting eg. a @WebService annotation on classes with name, portName and serviceType attributes all set but using any value..

I tried to use this pointcut:
within (@WebService(name=*) *)

but appearently it matches on the name="*" attribute, not on a name attribute set with any value.

What'd be the correct syntax here?

thanks,