[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] static weaving and weblogic 10
- From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:00:14 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=6o+d1W8e3zviwAUheeXVZyta+th+n0ltBMKxFKVcpDM=; b=IVr+zYJfozhCyJ1BD6uDdsEZGKX8L1TxvQm3u6a0wz2ET/oB+4K0l0iOCitPal3DW+ AUL9l0CzQHf47slA0ycXoayc2foXRyfFAeZLH1vohBS61NnEn4iILC5PWU9QSjemxiqb D92qgTlG0B69+1L/4xSqx/Iq43Z+Mc1eLN2i0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=uM2JDTiD9Um/NvPmWs6VouaTnY7FfZLkdEbdAvBAv4fPmMVZEz2z2Lr3k9TUthuCib ATocmqEH5v7XDVbEPSbLNO5iVhiO/KokzDwjX+OphJHX0uhruG+79uSwr+nBVrxpPzNT y6TveI9sXnqufGCYzO2k6/lYpJqCaVtCnJcmc=
I can't say definitively what is going on, but it sounds like there might be another, unwoven, version of the jar on the classpath somewhere.
Another possibility is that you are running with load time weaving enabled as well. And your woven class is being rewoven (or unwoven) before being run. But, this seems unlikely as well...
I'd suggest put some println statements in the class that is being woven (somewhere close to where you expect the advice to run) and see if the statements are printed out as expected.
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:56 AM, Kristof Jozsa <kristof.jozsa@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm using AspectJ 1.6.5 to static-weave my EJB3 beans with maven before deployment to a Weblogic 10.3.1 server. I wrote a unit test which assures that the aspect has been applied successfully, but after deploying the tested package on WLS appearently the aspect is not called at all.
I even tried to add throwing a new RTE in a before aspect and it gets thrown from the unit test but absolutely nothing happens on WLS... I even decompiled the class file which got deployed in WLS with jad and checked that the source is weaved and it is.. and I see still no runtime effect at all.
Anyone has any idea what might go on here?
aspectj-users mailing list