Re: [aspectj-users] static weaving and weblogic 10

I can't say definitively what is going on, but it sounds like there might be another, unwoven, version of the jar on the classpath somewhere.

Another possibility is that you are running with load time weaving enabled as well.  And your woven class is being rewoven (or unwoven) before being run.  But, this seems unlikely as well...

I'd suggest put some println statements in the class that is being woven (somewhere close to where you expect the advice to run) and see if the statements are printed out as expected.