Re: [aspectj-users] Capturing multiple return values from recursive calls

Hi Jean-Louis,

With an execution pointcut, the output is the same as for a call pointcut.

Still, I don't follow the significance. Execution or call, I need to
be able to (somehow) expose return values from the top 2 recursive
calls on the stack, in the invocation of some advice.

Thanks,
Dinkar