Re: [aspectj-users] Visibility of inter-type members with @DeclareMixin and @DeclareParents

> With regard to synthetic method filtering, the introduced methods
> would only be filtered during content assistance in an editor that
> knew about AspectJ, which is only eclipse with AJDT installed, if I'm
> not mistaken.  Other editors, and eclipse without AJDT, would display
> the introduced methods, which is undesirable.

I can see how this can be confusing to users who do not have AJDT
installed.  It is a bit of a leaky abstraction.  It is worth making an
enhancement request for AspectJ.  Is the problem only with content
assist, or are there other places that you see the introduced fields
and methods appearing?  Andy will get back to you on it when he
returns.

Back to the top