Re: [aspectj-users] Generic aspect inter-type declaration - possible or limitation of aspectj?

that looks like a bug to me.

You may be able to workaround it through the use of an interface:

abstract aspect Foo<T> {
	interface Bar<T> {}

	declare parents: Course implements Bar<T>;

	public List<Z> Bar<Z>.genericHash = new ArrayList<Z>();
	public void Bar<Z>.add(Z t) { genericHash.add(t); }

}