[aspectj-users] Re: Possible to use compile-time weaving with other generated classes?

I tried this, but it doesn't have builders for lombok or aspectj.  After
doing a little bit of poking around, it looks like it's from the
maven-aspectj plugin in the aspectj:compile phase/task.  That task is
actually a java complier, but it doesn't currently have the ability to
have the lombok javaagent registered with that compiler.  As a result,
lombok isn't getting run like it should.

I filed a bug with the maven-aspectj plugin to see if we can get support
for that compiler argument added to the supported list.