Re: [aspectj-users] Possible to use compile-time weaving with other generated classes?

Not sure if this will solve your problem, but you can try going to the
Project Properties page -> Builders and move the Lombock  builder to
run before the AspectJ builder.

2 potential problems, however:

1. m2eclipse may want to control the order in which builders run, so
you may actually need to edit your pom.xml instead.

2. Although AspectJ works on proper Java or AspectJ byte code, it
*may* have problems with Lombock if it does some unexpected
transformations.  I don't know.  The only way to dind this out is to
try.