[aspectj-users] Possible to use compile-time weaving with other generated classes?

I'm looking at using compile-time weaving on a project that I'm working
on.  However, I have had some issues getting this working correctly due to
using lombok (projectlombok.org).

Lombok basically allows you to annotate a class that has code that is
dynamically created during compile time.  The trouble that I've had is
that aspectj tries to do stuff with the code before lombok gets the chance
to work with it.

Currently I'm using eclipse 3.5, maven (with m2eclipse) and the aspectj
eclipse plugin.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Back to the top