Re: [aspectj-users] LTW Problem with Tomcat 6

Hey,

I'm surprised you haven't had a reply on this as I know users do have this kind of configuration running.

I'd be expecting the ServletException to be loaded by a classloader higher up the hierarchy than that used to load and run the application.  I presume you are just weaving the application and nothing unusual like javax.* types?

Andy