Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with load-time weaving

Hi,

recently I changed my complete setting and you're right, currently no aspects are woven at all during runtime. I'm using ajdt in eclispe buildind a load-time weaving configuration. Obviously it doesn't work :-( Of course, there is an aop-ajc.xml file present that includes the aspect I'm trying to weave. The small example illustrated on the AJDT demo page works perfectly. Currently I have no clue why the weaver doesn't work in my setting.

Just to give you an impression, a short description of my setup. I'm building a debugger application startin a test application in a debug vm - both sperated in 2 Eclipse projects. Basically, the test app running in debugging mode should be aspectized (maybe this is the source of the problem as they are running in 2 different vms?). The aspect itself is part of the debugger project.

Any suggestions?

Best Nikolas

Andrew Eisenberg schrieb:
A few questions:

1. Have you created a correct aop,xml and is it being used at runtime?
2. Is this aspect included in your aop.xml?
3. Are you running with the correct java agent?
4. Are any aspects being woven at runtime, or are you having a problem
just with this aspect?

Maybe answering these questions will help solve your problem.

--a

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Nikolas