Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with load-time weaving

A few questions:

1. Have you created a correct aop,xml and is it being used at runtime?
2. Is this aspect included in your aop.xml?
3. Are you running with the correct java agent?
4. Are any aspects being woven at runtime, or are you having a problem
just with this aspect?

Maybe answering these questions will help solve your problem.

--a