[aspectj-users] LTW Problem with Tomcat 6

Hi,

I'm trying to apply a set of aspects to all application deployed on tomcat
One of my aspect has advises that catch and throw ServletException
When I tried using the woven application I got the following exception
java.lang.
ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.ServletException

It seems that the weaver can't load the ServletException class.
This code works fine on WebLogic.

Can anyone please explain this classloading problem? Is there a fix for that?

Thanks
Yaron

Back to the top