Re: [aspectj-users] LTW aspects in an OSGi bundle.

Hi Shashikant,
are you aware of Equinox Aspects? http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/

It should enable you to weave classes in a bundle with aspects from another one.

Simone

Shashikant Kale wrote:

Hi,

I have been working on enabling our web based product in equinox OSGi environment.

For the product we have a framework which has few aspects defined. These aspects are weaved into the application classes. This is all working fine until I moved to the OSGi environment.

Now the framework is converted as a OSGi bundle and application as another. I am looking for weaving the aspects at load time into the application classes.

I am aware about AOSGi and AJEER projects however not aware how I can use them or is there any other way of achieving this.

Would appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Thanks,

Shashi