Re: [aspectj-users] how to capture method joinpoints in EJB3 session bean interface?

Hi Andrew,

  actually, i am writing a custom monitoring tool that monitor the EJB call.
it is supposed to be used in several projects.

    As a non-intrusive monitoring tool, is it possible to create a
'plug-and-play' solution?

    or is it possible to auto-generate those sub-aspect?

    thank you.

ppkluk