Re: [aspectj-users] JBOSS, LTW and SDK1.4.2

There are ways (for example, see http://rbodkin.blogs.com/ron_bodkins_blog/2005/10/websphere_loadt.html), but they depend on application-server specific knowledge. Since JDK1.4 has been end-of-lifed, such an implementation hasn't been a priority.

-Ramnivas