Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving on UI paint methods isn't working for me :f

It finally worked with LTW! Thanks for the help, I'm really really really happy now!

It doesn't work at first though, I only worked after I applied a different Look&Feel :)

REALLY THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICES, were really helpfull ^^'