[aspectj-users] Enabling aspects at a runtime w/o using ajc in the tests?

Hello!

Can somebody please suggest me, how can I *enable* aspects to certain business
methods of a certain class at a runtime, without compiling the aspects with
ajc?

The methods of the business object are adviced with annotations, and now I
want to test if the aspects are applied correctly and results are predicted,
using the set of mock classes.

The problem is aspects seems to not get applied to the class, and I gues
that's because of the business class is not compiled with ajc. It is used
within Spring with aspectj-weaver module enabled (afaik this module modifies
classes at the runtime?).

So is there any way to enable weaving without using ajc in the unit tests?

Thank you in advance!
--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky