[aspectj-users] State of the AspectJ/Java editor?

Andrew, I guess this question would be for you: I know that work has been done to provide better support for AspectJ inside eclipse editors.... I'm just not sure what should be working at this point and what isn't yet. I still get a fair number of red squigglies in classes that ITDs are applied to, and I've even started to see some of them in pointcuts that are viewed inside an AspectJ editor. If any of these shouldn't be showing up, I'd like to help debug the cause, but I don't want to bug you guys by pointing out errors that you are already aware of. Is there a document somewhere that lists what should be working and what is known to still be broken? If not, could you give me a quick rundown?

Back to the top