Re: [aspectj-users] is the source and target properties mandatory on the iajc task

Hi Ramnivas

Thanks for your help. I just have one query. Would it not be better if the
ajc had the capability to use the source and target available on the local
machine in stead of being hard coded to use one .

Anthony