[aspectj-users] annotations on mixin-generated field?

Hi all

Firstly, thanks very much for the amazing turnaround on the previously reported issues. AspectJ 1.6.5 and the dev build of ADJT released yesterday have allowed me to progress much further.

Our actual case (rather than the test case that I fed the list) is adding property change support to a bunch of classes. Some of those are hibernate/JPA entity classes, and hibernate introspects private fields and assumes that they refer to database columns if it does not see an @Transient annotation on the field. This causes us problems because the mixin creates a private field that hibernate then complains about.

Is there any way to hang an annotation on that field? Just chucking the annotation on the factory method in the mixin doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Tom

Back to the top