Re: [aspectj-users] SecurityException when LT weaving aspects in java.*

On Wednesday 10 June 2009 11:21:49 am Jochen Wuttke's cat walking on the
keyboard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just ran into an interesting problem:
> I have an aspect java.util.aspects.HashTableAspect. The load-time
> weaver fails to weave this aspect with a security exception, because
> it uses URLClassLoader to load aspects, and this classloader
> ultimately delegates to a java.security.SecureClassLoader, which does
> not permit loading of classes in "java.*".

It has been a while I don't write a classloader, but as far as I remember no
one classloader can load a java.* class, or better, cannot define a class in
such package. java.* classes must always be delegated to the upper
classloader, that at least results in rt classloader. Isn't it? So it's not a
problem of URLClassloader or SecureClassLoader....

Luca

Back to the top