Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ/spring aop not weaving object for package-level, project-level unit tests

To get a clear picture of which types the weaver can see, have you
tried turning on verbose debug info for the weaver (via the aop.xml)
file?  It is described here:

http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/2009/02/load-time-weaving-basics.html

And basically you add   options="-debug" in your weaver section
<weaver options="-debug">

with that turned on you will see all the files that go to the weaver
regardless of whether they get woven or not.

When you say:

"The only difference is a class to package change."

Is that being done solely in the aop.xml or do the pointcuts also change?

Andy