[aspectj-users] modifying ant tasks

Hello,

I want to evaluate a bug localisation technique. To do so I am using iBugs (http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/ibugs/), which is a repository to trace bugs in aspectj. Since the localisation technique uses call-graphs, it is necessary to instrument aspectj with some code for the call-graph generation. I wanted to use aspectj aspects to instrument aspectj source. This way I need to modify the ant target, where the build is done, so, that my additional code is compiled as well. Can someone tell me, where the right place for such a modification is?

Well, with my little knowledge of ant, I could trace the following target calls:
in modules/build/build.xml:
<target name="all" depends="aspectj"/> <!--this taget is called from a target in iBugs, which I use for compilation-->

... some dependent targets...

<target name="build-product" depends="init,init-taskdefs,init-version"
    description="build $${product.name}">
     <ajbuild jarDir="${aj.jar.dir}"
             baseDir="${aspectj.modules.dir}"
             distDir="${aj.dist.dir}"
productDir="${aspectj.modules.dir}/build/products/${product.name}"
         trimTesting="false"
         buildConfig="${build.config}"
             version="${build.version.long}"
             verbose="true"
failonerror="true"/> </target>

So I assume the compilation magic is done within ajbuild, right? If that is the case, where can I find the implementation of that task?

Greetings,
Chris

Back to the top