[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ LTW and Cobertura
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:46:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gk3XU8uSvLAUODZE9P4LfX3VN9DZ6f9stX6OGesCLrk=; b=ZVbBgLDrcZm+ru3NqrkYyvco0AUPClBRGYuC9u3wwQTG10emqiX5D7PG6VlKP5kQ/E zD0DeEaks4XDd4PW5PE+3mlUkhpCUaR5y2JJrMRLuzqk2p3k6NYz7PZz6fOzdDdRBYM2 Tl23+Hx/tLviRCjE1EmfKehBdxvXwejd0Tv70=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=qez4K7ojP9cJUAaAMFhveC+xqeoMcUFTsxtEXNXop2W+lahSBFEKHJUlh4ONRcclpf YIDggrO851m/lq+HUh8TA7mMclt1NSZiddH4bX+oIevdA+CrpMypTSsghCSoSSRrA7pd FsvFEPOTPkZpuWp8/oIDqn6a56YXhltxgfEJc=
I've seen problems previously with weaving cobertura instrumented
code, but they were rather more fatal errors than what you are seeing.
I'm not aware of others using annotation style aspects with
cobertura, the other users were using code style aspects I think.
If you are able to get a problematic class and the aspect class to me,
I will take a look - either via a bug report or email. if it is too
sensitive to send through, we'll have to work something else out...
did your decompilation include looking at all private methods too?
We had a bug a while back about annotation style incorrectly looking
for debug info attached to abstract methods but that was fixed in
2009/6/4 Scott Frederick <scottyfred@xxxxxxxxx>:
> We are using AspectJ LTW and Cobertura for code coverage. Class files are
> weaved just fine if they are not instrumented with Cobertura, but when
> AspectJ attempts to weave the same aspects into Cobertura-instrumented
> copies of the same class files, weaving fails with the following error:
>>> error at com\mycompany\MyAspect.java::0 Cannot read debug info for
>>> @Aspect to handle formal binding in pointcuts (please compile with 'javac
>>> -g' or '<javac debug='true'.../>' in Ant)
> Decompiling the instrumented class file indicates that the debug info is in
> fact present in the uninstrumented and instrumented class file.
> We are using Cobertura 1.9 and AspectJ 1.6.4. Anyone know what’s going on
> aspectj-users mailing list