Re: [aspectj-users] class missing from eclipse deployment

How is the jar file being created in Eclipse?

You are saying, I think, that when using maven, your jar is being
properly created, but it is not being properly created in Eclipse?

Are you aware of the "Export Jar file with AspectJ Support" option in
the export menu?