Re: [aspectj-users] Thanks Simone!

Thanks Andy,
just my two cents ... real thanks go to you guys who make those releases :D

... and afterall I was the first one needing it :D

BTW, the metadata stuff is updated in the repository now, can Wim and Hermod try again is the warning is still there?

Simone

Andy Clement wrote:
Just a public:

Thank you!

to Simone Gianni on behalf of the project for helping us get the maven
repo syncing sorted out for AspectJ.  It has been on the todo list for
YEARS, but finally Simone has helped us get into a position where we
can get releases out into the maven repo on the same day that we
release them through the website. I know Wim (for one) will be pleased
;)

cheers,
Andy.