[aspectj-users] LTW returning complex types

Hi all,
I have tested LTW with a Web service and worked perfectly well when the operation intercepted in the joinpoint returned a basic type (such as a String).

However when the operation returns a complex type defined by the user and I include an around advice in the aspect, I get an error.
The error is "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException". (When doing it with compile time weaving it works)

I have tried to include the classes in the classpath when creating the jar and I have also created the jar also compiling the classes. In any case I get the same error. I guess it shouldnt be dificult to do this and I am probably missing a silly step.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Guadalupe

Back to the top