[aspectj-users] Can we advise a specific advice in aspectj?

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to advise (using another advice) a specific aspectj advice? For example, if we have an aspect "Aspect_T" with four advices (three afters and one before advice), which intercept join points in the type T, then is desirable to define an aspect "AdvisorAspect" that declares a before advice, in that, it inject extra code before the call/execution of the before advice declared into "Aspect_T".

I also know that if we use adviceexecution() it works. However, it intercepts all advices (advice execution join points)... and I want to specify what advices (specific) must be advised!

Henrique

--
Henrique Rebêlo, Centro de Informática, UFPE
http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~hemr

Back to the top