Re: [aspectj-users] Bug in AJDT

It almost sounds like the compiler isn't running.

Are you seeing this for full builds or incremental only?

When you open the AJDT Event trace view (and select all filters) and make an edit/save in the file, what do you see?

I have just tried this in my own workspace and I am seeing the expected syntax error in the editor and problems view.  So, I think something else is going on.