[aspectj-users] Enabling xml config for WeavingAdaptor

Hi,
  I would like to enable some options when using the WeavingAdaptor.

 I tried to add a aop.xml in the META-INF directory, adding this kind of options

<weaver options="-Xset:weaveJavaxPackages=true">

but it seems that the WeavingAdaptor does not read the aop.xml file...

Probably I could use setXmlFiles() from BcelWorld, directly from a subclass of WeavingAdaptor.. or somehow use extraconfig, but I'm not sure how to do that..

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Back to the top