Re: [aspectj-users] LTW in Tomcat 6.0.14

On Apr 23, 2009, at 11:06 PM, Sudhar wrote:

TraceAspect is my aspect class and the other aspects are coming from Spring. Here is my aop.xml definition.

<aspectj>
            <aspects>
              <aspect name="TraceAspect"> </aspect>
              <weaver options="-verbose -showWeaveInfo">
          </weaver>
            </aspects>

 </aspectj>

Not sure if this is the issue, but weaver options should not be nested within the <aspects> declaration.

Other than that, depending on when the classes you want to instrument are loaded, you may have to make sure that the weaver is attached to the right class loader.

Jochen

Back to the top