Re: [aspectj-users] how to find methods advised by an aspect using eclipse plugin

I believe that this page has the information that you are looking for:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Developer%27s_guide_to_building_tools_on_top_of_AJDT_and_AspectJ#Getting_the_contents_of_an_AJCompilationUnit

Let us know if there is something else you need.