Re: [aspectj-users] Static conditional poincuts

This is currently not a feature on our list.  However, we would
appreciate if you could raise an enhancement request.  I do notice
that scope is built on top of the Aspect Bench Compiler (ABC), not
AJC.  The focus of ABC is extensibility and experimentation, while AJC
focuses on efficiency and stability in a production environment.  So,
it may not be a simple port of the mechanism.

Do you have a specific aspect that is suffering from a large runtime
overhead?  If so, we might be able to look at it and suggest
alternatives that are more efficient.

--a