Re: [aspectj-users] Exception during load-time weaving

Are you weaving into an already large method or perhaps weaving a lot
of advice into some method?
If the method becomes too large after weaving (>64k) then we do not
split it automatically, instead we report a problem like this.  You
can raise a bug but my fix at the moment is likely to be that I
improve the error message to make it more clear what is happening,
rather than splitting the woven code into two methods.

Andy.