[aspectj-users] refactoring code

Hi all,

I changed a method to public from protected while refactoring.  I had some advice that referred to this method with the whole qualifier (protected void myMethod()), so my advice did not apply.  How hard would it be for AJDT to refactor the pointcut during method alterations?  Or maybe an advice report that shows pointcuts that dropped because of a particular refactoring?  I didn't have a unit test for this particular piece of code, so that would have notified me of the issue.  Is this the recommended direction?  That seems hard to maintain as a crosscutting concern could be quite widely used.

Mike

Back to the top