De : aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
jeanlouis.pasturel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : vendredi 17 avril 2009 09:38
À : andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx; ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx;
'AspectJ developer discussions'
Objet : RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.6.5 RC

I have some problems to install this version of AJDT on Ganymede 3.4 :
- after dezipping directly the zip archive in eclipse folder, eclipse cannot
start ( it is automatically relaunched many times without starting)
I have to modify eclipse/configuration/config.ini as shown below :

#osgi.bundles=reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook_1.0.0.200902
121956.jar@4,reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.0.v
20080604.jar@1\:start
osgi.bundles=reference\:file\:org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook_1.0.0.2009030
31152.jar@4\:start

so I remove org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.0.v20080604.jar from
this ini file because eclipse also  can't start  and the error on log file
is :
 !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2009-04-17 08:59:37.924
!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.0.
v20080604.jar/ [1] is not active.
the jar is present in the plugin folder. Does I miss anything ?

Other little problem, but I thing is an AspectJ tools bug, the Ant task iajc
in verbose option gives a version 1.6.4 of the compiler instead of 1.6.5

Jean-Louis Pasturel