Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.6.4 released

Any updates on this?

2009/4/7 Simone Gianni <simoneg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Andy,
I usually use the maven deploy plugin to send stuff to repositories, cause it generates the correct metadata xml files, merging previous ones if necessary. Your ant script is useful cause it generates also sources and javadoc jars. Can you send it to me? I will integrate it with calls to maven deploy, so that it automatically uploads stuff to the rsync area I've set up.

Simone

Andy Clement wrote:
Hi Simone,

that would be great !  I have already written the Ant scripts that
build a repo suitable for syncing (poms/digests/etc) - you can access
the already existing repo's for 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 through the jiras I
linked to earlier.

Either you can build the repos using the Ant scripts with each
release, or if you let me have access I can publish them to your space
in some way and then maven can pick them up automagically.

It'd be great to get them in more quickly as I'm sure we get many of
our downloads through maven.

cheers,
Andy.