Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.6.4 released

Hi Simone,

that would be great !  I have already written the Ant scripts that
build a repo suitable for syncing (poms/digests/etc) - you can access
the already existing repo's for 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 through the jiras I
linked to earlier.

Either you can build the repos using the Ant scripts with each
release, or if you let me have access I can publish them to your space
in some way and then maven can pick them up automagically.

It'd be great to get them in more quickly as I'm sure we get many of
our downloads through maven.

cheers,
Andy.